Chiropractic Holistic Care

Friday, December 16, 2011

Why Do Some People Get Sick After Getting Their Annual Flu Shot?

Happy Holidays and New Year to all!

Every year, during the flu season, I receive many questions from my patients. Basically, they focus on whether or not one should get a flu shot.  In hopes of helping folks make informed decisions on their own behalf, I've written the following article.  You can find it here on the PR Web website.

If you think that you would benefit from a free 30 minute consultation, then please call my office and we can discuss your condition.  You can reach me at the Center for Holistic Health, (510) 652-2302.

Dr. Larry Gertler, M.Ed., D.C., is a nationally known holistic chiropractor and teacher.  He is available for in-office visits and telephone consultations (for California residents only).  For more information, please call (510) 652-2302 or visit his website at www.drgertler.org.








1 comment:

  1. Thank you for bringing this up. I find your article very useful and comprehensive.

    ReplyDelete